There are many times that we need to request a loan but it is not granted to us in any banking entity because it is included in file of defaulters, and there are many entities that refuse to authorize loans with Financial Credit Institutions.
Now, with the new digital platforms, you can easily apply for a loan with Financial Credit Institutions and get it without any inconvenience, and saving yourself rigorous paperwork.
The reasons why it can appear in a file of defaulters are very varied and its consequences are very dangerous since financial institutions consult it when granting or not a loan. Remember that being registered in a list Financial Credit Institutions (National Association of Financial Establishments of Credit) does not mean that you can not solve the debt, since it is possible that you have been inscribed in the list by simply not having canceled a telephone bill.
Requirements to apply for loans with Financial Credit Institutions
Having pending debts that have not been solved for any type of inconvenience, will always make the processes to access credits difficult. From there, the creation of these new forms to have access to loans with Financial Credit Institutions.
However, to access this financing, the debt for which we appear in the lists of defaults will have to adjust to two conditions that, generally, all the lenders will impose us to obtain loans with Financial Credit Institutions :
- The non-payment must not exceed the limit established by the company: The quick credit companies with Financial Credit Institutions will decide if our debt is adjusted to the amount accepted by its risk policy. The most common is that the limit is set at around 200 euros.
- The outstanding debt should not be bank: the entities that grant loans with Financial Credit Institutions will ask us that the origin of the debt for which we appear in the default database is not financial.
Conditions to obtain loans with Financial Credit Institutions
The loans with Financial Credit Institutions will ask us to comply with the general conditions to request any type of loan.
These four conditions are independent of whether we have a debt or not and the characteristics that it has so that loans with Financial Credit Institutions are approved:
- Be over 18 years old: with the exception of certain very specific credit and prepaid cards, the financial products offered in Spain are only accessible by people of legal age.
- Being a resident of Spain: this is because the loans offered by these lenders are regulated by Spanish laws and are subject to the conditions of the national market.
- Have regular income: the income must be sufficient for the repayment of our loans with Financial Credit Institutions.
- Be the holder of a bank account in Spain: this will be the addressee account to deposit the requested credit.
Accelerate the granting of loans with Financial Credit Institutions
The loans with Financial Credit Institutions are characterized by being able to be obtained in a short period of time; However, there are always different factors that intervene in the speed of these processes.
To ensure that loans with Financial Credit Institutions are approved quickly and easily, you should take into account:
- Make the request within business hours.
- Have the necessary documentation prepared in advance.
- Know the banks with which the lender works.